I just looked at the baby tickers at the side and bottom of my blog and realized I only have 100 days left until my due date! A normal pregnancy lasts around 280 days. I can hardly believe that I have made it this far! This pregnancy is going great and this baby is getting more and more active everyday.
Love it!
I'm even loving it when the baby decides to use my bladder as a punching bag or my spleen as a jump rope.
6 comments:
Awesome!! I'm so excited for you:) I didn't mine the bladder being a punching bag either. I loved being pregnant :)
Woohoo!! Only 99 now. Grow baby, grow! You and your bump are awful cute, by the way. :)
I'm so glad you are enjoying your pregnancy. I'm sure you look pretty stinking cute too.
Oh man, my belly is getting HUGE. And I still have another 13 weeks to go!
My belly's huge and I'm a year postpartum.
Shut up. I've seen pictures of you lately and you are not huge.
Post a Comment