Penelope, that is. Our hamster. Dead.
Dead as a doornail.
Where did that saying come from anyway? Doornails aren't dead.
Anyway, she lived a good life for a hamster. We got her well over a year ago. Teya seemed sad at first, then she just shrugged and said, "Oh well. I didn't play with her that much anyway. Can we get another one Mom?" Uh, no. Then Ethan just slapped his forehead and said, "Dumb hamster."
Such emotional children. (Can you hear me rolling my eyes?)
4 comments:
My kids would be emo about it. They get so attached to animals. If our birds die, I will throw a party. But my kids, they will cry and ask for another one. Maybe not Caleb. He doesn't care. I love your kids responses. So funny.
RIP Penelope. Love the kids' responses.
Sounds like you'll be missed Penelope... or not.
i will not...
Post a Comment