I'm not brave enough to show mine! since i am on bedrest as well! I hope you get well soon!!
Oh my!
Oh, Tanya! I'm sorry your on bedrest. No fun! That'll clean up quick...you'll see. At least it's not a ton of little stuff scattered everywhere (not that I've ever experienced that or anything...)
What's the matter???
That's a pic of the cleanest room. Sigh. I'm starting to get caught up now that the contractions have calmed down. Yay!
Atleast you have an excuse. My house looks like crap and I have nothing to blame.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm not brave enough to show mine! since i am on bedrest as well! I hope you get well soon!!
Oh my!
Oh, Tanya! I'm sorry your on bedrest. No fun! That'll clean up quick...you'll see. At least it's not a ton of little stuff scattered everywhere (not that I've ever experienced that or anything...)
What's the matter???
That's a pic of the cleanest room. Sigh. I'm starting to get caught up now that the contractions have calmed down. Yay!
Atleast you have an excuse. My house looks like crap and I have nothing to blame.
Post a Comment