Here is a pic of the last of the curriculum that I ordered for this year. What's so special about this? Well, I got it for free! All I did was sign up with Swagbucks, used their search engine whenever I did online searches, collected "swagbucks" and then turned them in for gift cards to amazon.com! This pic shows about $70 worth of stuff......all for free! (Those are Teya's feet. She just HAD to have them in the picture.) If you are interested in using swagbucks, click here.

5 comments:
I <3 Swagbucks :)
how long did that take you? I have like 30 of them so far, but I use the search engine like everyday. It's slow. I'm wondering how long it took to get $70 worth? That is super cool. And I wish I would have known about it sooner. I just found it like a month ago.
It took me about 5 or 6 months. Not bad when you consider I'm getting "paid" to do something that I do anyway.
Michelle, I turned all my swagbucks in for amazon.com gift cards less than a month ago and I already have 40 more swagbucks.
I have about 40 now too. I get like 5 a day. I search alot...so cool that you can do this!
Post a Comment