Today a box came in the mail.....oh we love getting packages! My friend Michelle sent us these hats and scarves that she made. We love them! She has been making and selling these to help raise money so that their family can adopt. So, of course we bought some right away. Michelle, you did a fantastic job! The kids put them on and wore them most of the morning. Thank you!

3 comments:
I love the hat and scarves! They all look so adorable :) Abby got a package in the mail yesterday from Grandma, but I won't let her open it yet :) She isn't too pleased...she looks at the package under the tree and then looks at me with those eyes. I'm holding my ground so far :) Enjoy your warm gifts...Melissa
Those are so cute on your kids. Do you care if I put this pic on my blog? OH I'm so glad they fit!
Yep, you can put that pic on your blog.
They fit perfectly! We have gotten a few compliments on them already.
Post a Comment