December 1, 2008

Christmas picture: The decision

Okay, Joel made an executive decision. No stupid Christmas picture. Sounds good to me. I guess I just needed permission. I'll continue with our regular "highlights of the year" Christmas letter and be done with it. Yay!!! Simple is good.
.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Good call Joel. Chris gave me permission to skip the Christmas letter entirely. That was greatly appreciated.

Tanya said...

I enjoy doing the letter....I just do a simple one.....not one of those "brag about how great my kids are" letters. The stress for me is getting the picture taken.

Glad that you were relieved of your stress!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Aw, no picture! Just teasing. I don't know if my letter is a brag letter. I hope it doesn't sound like a brag letter. We just got a letter from Simeon's Grandma's brother & wife. Talk about bragging! They were gloating about all the vacations they took this year and I was like "well I know God will be real proud of all the money you spent vacationing!" LOL. Anyway, I always dread writing letters and then say I won't do them, but then I end up doing them anyway...blah. BTW, I have your box ready to go. Hope the scarves/hats are colors your kids like!