Back up your hard drives!
My laptop just decided that it was done being my slave and it fried my hard drive. I lost two years worth of pictures! Sob. I also lost my address book....and right before sending out Christmas cards. How convenient. (Said dripping with sarcasm.) We also lost all of our financial records. Wonderful! (Again, the sarcasm is oozing.)
Hopefully we'll be able to retrieve some of those precious pics and important files. Anyway, you should really back up your computer. Really.
.
2 comments:
Was that guy able to retrieve anything? Simeon (who knows about that more than I do) says that you have to use a special program. I hope it can be recovered! And yes, invest in a backup drive. They cost less than $100...and will save you a world of frustration. My Sister in law took over 1,000 pictures. Some of them were from Israel. She also had all her music and other stuff she saved...all gone because her computer hard drive took a crap. NICE! I'm sorry Tanya. I hope you are able to recover some of those things!
We have an extra external hard drive that we were backing everything up on......we just hadn't done it for two years. Sigh. We have yet to hear from that guy (actually, I don't think Joel has even given him the hard drive yet).
Post a Comment