October 17, 2008

The Punishment


I walked into the hallway the other day to find Isabel scribbling all over the wall with a marker. Nice. After telling her "No!" and taking away the marker, I gave her a wet rag and told her she had to clean it off of the wall. She put on her most serious face and started scrubbing. I probably ruined the consequence by giggling and taking pictures, but she hasn't done it since. Silly girl. And the marker came right off of the wall, thankfully.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Courtney said...

That cute lil' stinker. Looks like she's doing a great job scrubbing. You didn't make her clean up her poo the other day did you??

The Heitlands said...

Funny, Aaron did that the other day. And I was one of those mom's whose kid would NEVER do that!!

Tanya said...

No Courtney, I didn't make her clean up her poop. I'm not THAT cruel.

Tanya said...

Yes Lori, I'm glad your kids are teaching you reality. Har har.....

Kristin said...

Awwwww! That's so cute!!! Ok-I can say that because Annie isn't doing it yet and Meagan is too old for that kind of stuff.

Tanya said...

Har har Kris....well, it is cute, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to take a pic. When Annie does it then you can take a picture and I'll gush about how cute it is.

Anonymous said...

Caleb does this on a daily basis. Actually, he's now limited himself to two drawings a week. But my new best friend is those magic erasers that you can buy. It gets everything off of walls. Caleb came up to me the other day with a marker and gave it to me and said "naughty". I said "were you being naughty" and he shook his head yes. What a terd. I make him clean it up too, but he thinks its fun so it really isn't punishment.

Anonymous said...

As I just typed that I up, I looked over and Caleb had a marker in his hand saying "no,no". Geesh.

Tanya said...

Oh Michelle....that is SO funny!!! Goofy little Caleb!

Anonymous said...

Funny...atleast most of it has come out. I have a few marks I'll probably have to repaint. Like most things in our house...we will wait until the kids can't ruin it first.