You can multitask right? So whats the big deal. I can change a diaper, surf the net, and IM all at the same time. What's the problem?
Honestly though, my kids know how to search on google. Scary. I had to nip that one in the bud a few months ago. Michaela was saying "pbskids.org" when she was 3years old! Crazy kids. They will definitely be alot smarter than their mother.
Men, on the other hand think they can multi-task but when you ask them what you said, they totally didn't get it. Sim scares me when he drives and talks on his cell. I feel like I'm gonna die.
5 comments:
What do you expect when mama is on the computer for like 30 hours a day... err... I mean 20 minutes. :)
Oh, ya, you so funny. I'm going to time myself just to prove you all wrong. It's a conspiracy, I tell ya....
You can multitask right? So whats the big deal. I can change a diaper, surf the net, and IM all at the same time. What's the problem?
Honestly though, my kids know how to search on google. Scary. I had to nip that one in the bud a few months ago. Michaela was saying "pbskids.org" when she was 3years old! Crazy kids. They will definitely be alot smarter than their mother.
Multi-tasking. Exactly. Michelle, you rock.
pbskids.org is part of our vocabulary, too. Funny.
Men, on the other hand think they can multi-task but when you ask them what you said, they totally didn't get it. Sim scares me when he drives and talks on his cell. I feel like I'm gonna die.
Post a Comment