The kids have so much fun when they go to Joel's parents house....lots of yard, lots of projects and lots of treats. They would go out there every day if we let them!

Dirt + water = pure joy for Ethan. He loves making mudpies, mud balls, mud people and mud soup.
Dirt + water = pure joy for Ethan. He loves making mudpies, mud balls, mud people and mud soup.

7 comments:
Wow, that's quite the pudding painting! Gotta love grandma's house. The place where rules don't exist. They will cherish those memories forever.
Oh I know. Every time they come up with a messy idea, I tell them to do it at Grandma's house. It usually works.
grandma is great! i have so many memories of crazy projects with her! i bet your kids just love being at her house.
She is a good grandma, isn't she? She is so hands on and goofy....she loves getting involved in their lives and making messes with them.
My kids grandparents are lame. They send them $5 in a card on their birthday..and thats about it. I'm bitter.
Well, Michelle, you're such a good mama, that makes up for it.
THat's something I guess. Maybe someday I'll be a good grandma too.
Post a Comment