April 20, 2009

Chalk....ugh.

We have finally started to have some nice weather and the kids have been outside A LOT. They recently had way too much fun with sidewalk chalk. I think they forgot that it's only supposed to go on the sidewalk....not all over their clothes, arms and faces.


The three artists hard at work.


Teya is covered in pink chalk and Ethan is covered in blue. Ugh.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Um yeah, your chalk fest was WAY messier than ours. And here I was bummed because Annie sat in the chalk and had it all over her pants. lol.

Tanya said...

My kids are just eternally messy. Sigh. You should see their bedrooms. Groan.

Melissa said...

Love the artwork!! Glad to know I'm not the only one with an artist that gets more colorful than her work sometimes :)

Abby had a great time playing! She says "thank you".

Tanya said...

That must be why Abby and Teya get along so well! It was great to see you guys!