March 12, 2009

Peanut Butter Playdough


We made peanut playdough this afternoon. I promised Ethan we could make some after he found out that I threw away the goop that they brought home from co-op. Since Ethan LOVES peanut butter, he was thrilled with this sticky, edible stuff.

Peanut Butter Playdough
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Powdered Milk
1/2 Teaspoon Honey

Mix all of these ingredients together until it has a "playdough" consistency. If the dough is too sticky, you can add a bit more powdered milk.

Then let the kids play with it! You could even give them some pretzels, raisins, chocolate chips, etc. to add to their sculptures. I gave them some celery sticks and cheerios. The best part is.....they can lick their fingers and eat their creations!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Courtney said...

That sounds very tasty... and sticky!

Tanya said...

It is a bit sticky, not quite as sticky as it sounds, but sticky nonetheless. Eating the celery bridge and playdough car with cheerio wheels was Isabel's favorite part.