June 4, 2008

Baby News


We are expecting another little blessing! I'm only 6 weeks along and I was able to have an ultrasound already. See the dark circle? The baby is inside that.....only a little bit bigger than a grain of rice. We could see the little heart already. Totally amazing! Joel heard the heartbeat while looking at the screen and said, "It's my little blob with a beat." Snort. Because of my history of miscarriages, I get to have another ultrasound in two weeks....my doc wants to keep a close eye on me. I think he just likes looking at those tiny babies on the screen.
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I definitely will be praying for you! What would be a milestone for you..I mean so you are out of the woods? When is your due date? Thanks for sharing!

Naomi said...

hey! that's awesome! i'm so happy for you guys! i'll be praying the whole way through.

Tanya said...

Thanks you guys!

Michelle, the doc said that he'll be happy when he sees me get past 12 weeks. That's when I lost the other babies.

I'm due at the end of January.

Kristin said...

Oh, what awesome news!! And I'll even admit that your picture is better than my most current blog pictures. LOL.

As usual, I'm super excited for you.

Ms. Thompson said...

Congratulations! Another little Treptow! You will have a whole squad really soon. By the way, you are a wonderful mother and I love seeing pictures of the little cherubs outside and being creative. I miss you guys. I will have to look at this more often!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! We'll pray for you and the family...

On another note, we are trying to plan a trip to Minnesota in early August (afer Lisa's baby is born). Hopefully we can get together.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! This is terrific news!!! We will definitely be keeping you all in our prayers. I have a great feeling about this baby. Cant wait to see you in a few weeks!!! Will talk to you soon!

Courtney said...

You lucky duck, and US already? I love those things! I forgot to ask you the other day, is Joel gonna let you do this one at home? :) Home birthing, another one of my romanticized ideas.

We've been praying for you, it's nice to put a umm... face(?) to the prayers. :)

The Heitlands said...

What a cute little blob you have! Glad to hear the good news.

Anonymous said...

Ok, i am ready for you to break the tradition in the Treptow family with the first three daughters each having 3 kids, go girl. You guys are such a blessing, and we'll be prayin for ya! hugs to all and to all a good night! Well it is for me anyway.
Patricia

Tanya said...

Hey Pat, we are ready to break the tradition, too! We keep trying.....so maybe this one will finally tip us over.....

Anonymous said...

Bless you and all whom you love, Tanya. Love your blogsite and all of your blogfriends. They are awesome. I'll pop in once in a while to say hi! Kath in the Country is Uncle Tony's Kath, just so you know.

Tanya said...

Hey Kathy....nice to "see" you here!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,
Congratulations. You can be thankful you're not an antelope. We watched a doe drop her twins outside our kitchen window today in between snow and rain. We were so excited to have twins, you'd think we were having the babies! James Jackie and Joey say helloooo!
Karen

Tanya said...

Hey Karen! Yep, I'm definitely thankful that I'm not an antelope. Although, we were hoping for twins. Oh well.