June 19, 2008

So far, so good

I just had another ultrasound. The baby looks great (and it looks more like a baby than a blob now). He/she has a good, strong heartbeat......music to this mama's ears. Sigh. I found out that I'm a week further along than they originally thought (woohoo!). Of course, all they had to do was ask, because I was sure I was further along. I'm more than willing to skip ahead a week during the first trimester as this is the 6th time I've had to go through this part of pregnancy. Scroll down to the bottom of the blog to see how far along I am on my pregnancy ticker.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Hooray! Good to see your jellybean baby is healthy and strong. Chris is getting jealous of all your ultrasounds, he wants to know when we get to have ours, lol.

The Heitlands said...

So glad to hear that things are so far so good.