April 3, 2010

We are in the Sonlight Catalog!


Woohoo! As most of you know, we homeschool our kiddos and use Sonlight Curriculum. Last year I sent in a couple of photos (Sonlight asks it's customers to submit pictures of their family using the curriculum). One of my pics made the cut! Here is the link to see the picture in their online catalog (it's on page 122).
For those of you who want to order a free catalog (like Grandma), you can click here.
:)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I went looking for the girls after Steph posted on your FB wall. How cool! I bet they were pretty excited.

Tanya said...

Teya is very excited. Isabel doesn't really get why it's such a big deal. She already *knows* that the world revolves around her, so why shouldn't some magazine put her picture in it? Silly girl.

MB said...

Very cool. Great job, girls!

Luke Holzmann said...

Awesome [smile].

~Luke