Have you ever heard of Alice.com?
I found out about it recently and it's going to be a great thing for our family. Basically, it's an online store that helps you organize and order the products you need and use in your home. Most of the products on the website are cheaper than I have ever seen them in any stores around here. Plus, Alice.com finds coupons for you that you can use when ordering, making the products even cheaper.
Since we live in a rural community, the store choices nearby aren't the greatest. I hate loading all the kids in the car and driving 30 miles just to get to a store that has affordable toilet paper and toothpaste.
So, the option of using Alice.com is a winner for me. Pictured here is my last order which was a little over $6.oo cheaper by ordering it through Alice.com than if I would have gone to a discount store like Wal-Mart.
Did I mention that Alice.com always has free shipping? I hate paying for shipping, so this is an added bonus.
If you are interested in getting your own account with them, click here.

6 comments:
I was really impressed with this site! Thanks for sending me the link, I hadn't heard of it before.
Hey, no problem. I know you like it when I pass on this kind of info.
I love Alice!! I've ordered a couple times-it's so convenient. Plus who can beat 60¢ for deodorant?
Just thrilled! Thanks so much. ~Christy
I'm going to have to check that one out. I have read about it on a couple of other blogs.
This is really cool. It looks like I could save some gas money :) Now I am going to need to pick a day and do some comparison shopping. What fun!
Post a Comment