We woke up to a little bit of snow this morning! This was the view from one of our windows. I took it through the window so you can see our screen (sorry, I was in my jammies then and I didn't want to go outside).
I'm thinking we need to put away our slide, scooter and chiminea.
Wow! October 12 and we are getting snow.....I think it's hilarious. The poor leaves on the trees haven't even had a chance to really change color and fall off!
I'm not worried, though. It will melt in a matter of days and then next week we'll probably have sunshine and 60 degree weather and then the week after have an ice storm or something. I'm not a meteorologist, I've just lived in the upper midwest long enough to know how the weather works around here. Har har.

5 comments:
that's crazy that you already had your first snowfall! i wonder what kind of winter we will have here in the midwest. i can't wait to find out!!!
I know! Some snow, though.....it already melted.
It is a lot like our weather here in WA :) No snow yet, but it'll come. When my mom moved up here from CA she remarked on the fact that now we experience weather. The weather gives us great topic for conversation, speculation, griping or....
Glad to know that you are doing well and are up again. We'll see how scary our house is after a day of "mommy vacation."
I am so, so sorry that you had snow. Just one reason I am glad to not be living in the midwest anymore!!
The snow melted right away and it's supposed to in the 60's and sunny all weekend. LOL.
Post a Comment