As of today, I am 20 weeks along. It's so relieving and exciting to have finally made it this far. I thought I would post a couple pictures of my big ol' belly.
Ethan has been fascinated with this pregnancy. He'll come up to my tummy and hug it and touch it really gently.
Ha Ha! I looked alot more pregnant at 20 weeks than that. Maybe if I ever have another one, I'll post a pic like you did and you can ooh and ahh at how big I am. LOL
I stumbled on your blog from my friend Sarah's. I had to leave a comment because our babies must be due almost exactly the same date. I also have 135 days to go.
That is very cool! I know I am commenting a bit late, but.... There is no way you could make walrus status. We saw them at the zoo a couple of weeks ago. The one big one weighs 3300 lbs.! Even I don't get that big 9 months pregnant:)
I've haven't been in blog world for a while. I didn't know you were expecting. How exciting! I'm very happy for you and pray you deliver a healthy baby. When are you due?
12 comments:
Woohoo! Lovin' the bump. :)
you are cute pregnant. I look like a whale.
I'm only half way there, Michelle. Give me a month or two and I'll look like a walrus.
Oh Tanya...looking at your baby belly has me in tears...I am so happy for you...sweet dear friend.
You look so good..Tanya. I lub your baby belly!
(((HUGS)))
BTW...the rest of your pics are awesome. The kids are just beautiful. I really need to get in the truck and get up there!
Ha Ha! I looked alot more pregnant at 20 weeks than that. Maybe if I ever have another one, I'll post a pic like you did and you can ooh and ahh at how big I am. LOL
Awww, you look so cute!! I sure do miss you.
I miss you, too, Lori. Sigh.
Yes Kat. Get your butt up here.
I stumbled on your blog from my friend Sarah's. I had to leave a comment because our babies must be due almost exactly the same date. I also have 135 days to go.
My tummy looks much like yours!
Congratulations!!
Congrats to you, too!!!!
That is very cool! I know I am commenting a bit late, but....
There is no way you could make walrus status. We saw them at the zoo a couple of weeks ago. The one big one weighs 3300 lbs.! Even I don't get that big 9 months pregnant:)
Hey Tanya...
I've haven't been in blog world for a while. I didn't know you were expecting. How exciting! I'm very happy for you and pray you deliver a healthy baby. When are you due?
Post a Comment