We recently spent the afternoon at a campground that has a large pond. It's clean enough to swim in, but still has lots of interesting aquatic life for the kids to investigate.

Izzy & Ethan walking down to the water. He's a very protective big brother.
Izzy & Ethan walking down to the water. He's a very protective big brother.
All those black spots are tadpoles.....all at different stages of development. I think they are really wishing they could get out of the kid-made puddle and back into the pond.

5 comments:
How fun! I don't think I've ever actually seen a tadpole in real life. Sad huh?
No wonder Teya and Abby get along so well :) We had a pool set up for a bit (it was free and we were seeing if it had any holes). It filled up with rain water and after awhile it became frog central with tons of tadpoles. Abby would climb in with her net and try catching frogs :)
By the way, that pond place looks and sounds familiar to me.
Continue having a FUN summer...Melissa
I just realized you were in week 16...is that a milestone yet? I hope so! I'm totally rooting for that little baby!
Ya, Michelle, it kind of is. I lost the last baby at 15 weeks, so making it to 16 weeks was pretty relieving!
YAH!!! I'm still praying though. Are you having the Ultrasound soon? Please let me know how that goes. Love you guys.
Post a Comment