March 28, 2011

1000 Blessings

My friend Kat started "counting her blessings" at the beginning of the year. It's been fun to read her weekly lists of ten things she is thankful for.....and I have been inspired to do the same. I'm not going to be official and join any blog lists or hops or anything, I'm just going to make a list every week or so.

Welcome to my first list! I am thankful for:

1. Friends like Kat who inspire me.
2. Samuel's fascination with flashlights.
3. My little princess....fresh out of the bath.

4. Yarn. Gobs and gobs of yarn. I can't get enough of it.
5. Tulips, crocuses, and daffodils.....the promises of spring.
6. Homemade soap.
7. Children with messy haired bedheads and swollen eyes in the morning.
8. World maps.
9. Clean folded clothes.
10. Seeing robins outside of my window.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Have you read the book? Best.book.ever.

Tanya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kat said...

Those swollen faces are just the best, aren't they? Especially when they come peering up over your own covers and plant a wet sloppy morning breath kiss on you when you are only half awake!

I love world maps. Especially the old historic ones.

Luv you

kelseykunsphotography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.