Our laundry room is in the basement and we use our stairs as a "laundry shoot." I didn't do any laundry over the weekend and this is what I found waiting for me this beautiful Monday morning. Guess I've got some catching up to do.
7 comments:
Michelle
said...
Seriously, thank you for posting that. I feel so normal now. Our basement also has this problem as we do not have a laundry shoot so our stairs becomes one. You don't want to look in my laundry room either. Yikes. Ok, deep breath, I'm normal. You're normal! And I feel your pain :)
Ha ha Michelle....yes you are normal. I am normal. Well, sort of. That stinkin' bike helmet. It's there because I'm too lazy to put it anywhere else. It will soon be laying outside next to the bicycle....
As a mother of 6 boys 7 including Nathaniel mine us about ten times worse. I have now put a laundry basket at the bottom of the stairs. They play basketball and try to get their dirty clothes in the basket. 90% is in the basket when I do laundry.....just a helpful hint! ~ Christy
7 comments:
Seriously, thank you for posting that. I feel so normal now. Our basement also has this problem as we do not have a laundry shoot so our stairs becomes one. You don't want to look in my laundry room either. Yikes. Ok, deep breath, I'm normal. You're normal! And I feel your pain :)
By the way, there is always a bike helmet on our stairs as well. Why? I don't know. They never even ride bikes in the winter!
love it..its how I would do it if they had to go down stairs = )
Thanks for keepin' it real!
Ha ha Michelle....yes you are normal. I am normal. Well, sort of. That stinkin' bike helmet. It's there because I'm too lazy to put it anywhere else. It will soon be laying outside next to the bicycle....
As a mother of 6 boys 7 including Nathaniel mine us about ten times worse. I have now put a laundry basket at the bottom of the stairs. They play basketball and try to get their dirty clothes in the basket. 90% is in the basket when I do laundry.....just a helpful hint! ~ Christy
Ooh, nice tip Christy! Thanks!
Post a Comment