The kids recently learned about the Trojan War in our history class. We reenacted it with some toys they had.
Here are the pics:

Ethan was on the Trojan side. Here they are behind their city walls, defending the city of Troy and the captured Helen.
Here are the pics:
Ethan was on the Trojan side. Here they are behind their city walls, defending the city of Troy and the captured Helen.
Teya wanted to be the Greeks. Here is our makeshift Trojan Horse with all the Greeks hiding inside (well, they aren't really inside that horse, but we were using our imaginations).

6 comments:
That's so great. You get mom of the year for that one.
I can't wait to study more interesting stuff like that. I'm running out of love for Egypt. I don't know when we will study this, but i think its coming up soon. I love these pictures. Plus i Like seeing what other homeschoolers do! Great job kiddos...and mommy too.
Michelle, I was happy to move on from Egypt, too.
That is so neat! I also like to see what other homeschoolers are doing. We have just touched a little bit in history.
Plus: who says playing can't be educational and school can't be fun :)
That looks SOOO fun I loved learning about the trojan wars!!
I loved it to!!! but Samuel stared to cry when we where about to start to play...
Post a Comment