We had a yard sale last weekend. Teya made a whole bunch of cookies and sold them along with lemonade at the sale. Two of her friends brought some popcorn and soda and sold that, too. She ended up making more money than I did.
Wow, that's crazy that she made more than you! I'll bet baking cookies was way easier than sorting and marking your stuff too. Garage sales are a lot of work.
Great job Teya!! Abby is always talking about having a lemonade stand but that is the downside of living outside of town. I also miss having that yearly garage sale during the city wide sale.
5 comments:
That's cute! If we want to sell food in Woodbury, we have to get a license. Stupid.
Wow, that's crazy that she made more than you! I'll bet baking cookies was way easier than sorting and marking your stuff too. Garage sales are a lot of work.
Great job Teya!! Abby is always talking about having a lemonade stand but that is the downside of living outside of town. I also miss having that yearly garage sale during the city wide sale.
Enjoy the beautiful spring days...
That's fantastic!
It may be the cute face. My wife always gets great deals at garage sales... [smile]
~Luke
That's hilarious. You go, Teya. So how much did you make?
Post a Comment