Okay, if you had one wish, what would it be?
Let's say that you already had all the money you needed, could buy whatever you wanted, your family and close friends were all happy and healthy, you had the family size you've always wanted, major troublesome areas in your life were worked out, etc. Then what would you wish for? Keep it personal....no wishing for world peace or something cheesy like that (think a little bit deeper than a Miss America contestant).
I'll start. I wish I could be a voice for a cartoon character. That is something that has always fascinated me - even when I was little. I enjoy watching the extras on dvds that show the actors doing the voice-overs for cartoon characters. It just looks fun to me.
Oh, and I'd really like to be able to speak, read & write 50 different languages fluently.
How about you?
.......
12 comments:
I would like to take a year or so and travel the continent in our trailer. I think that would be fun.
I also wouldn't mind trying my hand a writing a book and public speaking....
Oooh, ya, ditto to both of those Tiffanie.....
I wish that I could undo the past, but keep the part about the two that mean so much. Basically, we don't wanna share anymore, kwim? I suppose I could wish the messer upper dead(that sounds soooo bad), but I'd wish him saved first.
Ok, besides that Courtney.....then what? Let's say that "everyone is happy and healthy" means that the messer upper situation is taken care of, thus making you happy....
I'm looking for personal and frivolous, girl.
Ok, am I allowed more than 1?
I wish I would have taken photography when I was in school and wish I was better at it.
I wish I could travel my way around the world and eat.
I wish I had flawless skin.
I wish my husband liked to ski.
To travel around the world with my family and not have to economize. Also the travel would include absolutely no illness from either end on anybody:) I would also pay for a couple of teenager girls that I know to accompany us so they could babysit while the hubby and I would get out alone in exotic places. I would also remember to take lots and lots of pictures to subject our friends and family to. Is that frivolous enough?
My one wish is that there is a movie that I can watch and see what everything was really like and what everyone looked like. Like, how beautiful was Sarah. Or what did the stable and the great star really look like. I will put my request in when I get to heaven.:)
Oh, well that's much more difficult.
One thing that would thrill my heart that can't be bought with money is a church home. A place where I could place my membership with confidence. Not sure if that's personal enough for you but it would bring me tremendous joy to be a part of a body of believers who I could relate to and shared a passion for the gospel. A place of corporate worship that was unashamedly cross-centered where I didn't have to worry that some bogus crap was being taught in my kid's Sunday school class. A place that valued The Word over 'words' and really pursued God's heart and holiness in all things, where compromises weren't the norm and it wasn't ok to drink out of the toilet just because there was water in it. I know it still wouldn't be perfect because humans aren't, but it would be good.
If you want really frivolous, it'd be super duper if Audrey would wake up tomorrow knowing how to read. :)
Everyone has such great wishes. Being the voice for a cartoon would be pretty neat! My wish would to have the time to read all the books in the local library :)
Abby's wish would to be friends with Laura Ingalls as a child!
These are great! Love it!
I thought of another one.......I wish I could sing really well. I have a terrible singing voice and I've always wanted to be able to just belt it out like Celine Dion or Christina Aguilara.
I wish i could fly without having to use any metal contraptions with engines. Like a superpower! yeah!!
And being all-lingual sounds cool too! That would solve some frustrating problems.
Post a Comment