My grandma invited all of her kids, grandkids and great-grandkids to come and camp out at her place over the holiday weekend. We all had lots of fun, got lots of mosquito bites and ate too much food.

My brother Travis exploring a tree that he will later cut down for Grandma.

My brother Travis exploring a tree that he will later cut down for Grandma.




4 comments:
I'll comment here since nobody else did. =)
Your brothers look the same as when we saw them how many years ago! Looks like you all had fun. I sat on my rump roast for the 4th, but I was totally ok with that.
It's Troy and Travis!!! All grown up!! I know the last time I saw them was at your wedding, and I have no idea when I saw them before that. They'll always be little boys to me, but don't tell them that. :)
We were driving across the country on the 4th. We've arrived in MN and are still getting things settled. I was actually in Albert Lea over the weekend. Hopefully sometime soon we can get together. It's been a LONG time.
Hey Kris,
Yep, Mike will always be a little boy to me, too. I didn't even recognize him when I saw some of his wedding pics.
You punk! You were in Albert Lea and I didn't know about it!!?!?! Let me know next time and I'll come on over!
Post a Comment