For his birthday, my hubby wanted a poster with silly pics of our kiddos pasted all over it. The kids had fun posing and I had fun laughing at them.....ahem....I mean with them. Here is a taste of the goofiness...

Our Isabel, "helping" with dishes.

Our Isabel, "helping" with dishes.




9 comments:
That's awesome. Thanks for the laugh!
How do you do that hairdo on the top of the page?
Morgan
This blog could be a problem... now both the girls think they need to see Teya!!
Hey Morgan. Kayla did Teya's hair like that. It's pretty cool, huh? I have no idea how she did it.
Totally OT: My husband and I are having a bit of a discussion... is your blog title supposed to be pigtails like the kind young girls wear, or pig tails like the kind on the guys running around in the barn.
Inquiring minds need to know, lol!
Hey Courtney.....good to "see" you....to answer your question, the blog title refers to both. The girls and their pigtails and the pig tails that Joel chases at work (even thought the piggies don't have much of a tail left after processing).
Peanut butter refers to Ethan. He LOVES it.
hey tanya! i created a blogspot a really long time ago to keep up with lucas when he first moved here. i never update cause he was the only i knew with a blogspot. i probably still won't update much, but at least i can check in with you and your fam! i have myspace and facebook so i'm already pretty "blogged up". haha. btw, i love the pics of the kids! what crazy cousins i have. i guess it runs in the family though!
Hey Naomi.....that's why I started this blog, so that you can check up on us!! ;)
Yes, the craziness does run in the family. I totally agree. Snort.
What a bunch of nuts! JS
Post a Comment